Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mediherbs Papaya Soap


 JULY 3,2013
I've tried other whitening soap before to lighten my my dark areas and fade some dark spots.Unlike the other soaps that I've tried before,this one does not dry out my skin and it helps to even out my skin. I've been using this for  a month now.



 It comes from a simple packaging. The soap melts easily so I cut it in half. And it has  natural ingredients that does not irritate my sensitive dry skin. 
It also has Aha (Alpha hydroxy acids) plus gluthatione which helps to lighten the skin.It moisturized and really helps to lighten skin esp. dark spots.
  My dark spots on my calfs is one shade lighter now and my skin too. I keep two bars in my drawer and I'll continue using it to see more results.  Good Luck Us Girls. XOXO











No comments:

Post a Comment